Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Job Interviews...

On my death bed, when I'm looking back on my life I will come to remember the year 2007 as the year of job interviews. I can't tell you how many interviews I have been on this year. The story usually goes like this:

1. Find job posting online and/or hear about opening from coworker.
2. Send resume
3. Recieve call to schedule interview
4. Interview
5. WAIT (why does this seem to take the longest)
6. Get a call/email saying "we really liked you but we decided to go with someone else."
7. Start over again.

In my defense, I have been pretty picky with my job search, so I have been up against some pretty stiff competition. Now, I'm currently waiting to have my second interview for a REALLY great job prospect. I have a really good feeling about this one...so I'll just wait in the meantime

1 comment:

Lars said...

I know excatly how you feel on this interview - waiting bit... hehe.. I am there now!!

Lars