Monday, August 04, 2008

Another Milestone for my Youtube Video...

It was just under one year ago that we posted our short homage video to the 1980s scifi/action movie Predator, and we have reached yet another milestone, 40, 000+ views on Youtube. Ever since posting "A Tribute to the Handshake in Predator..." it has been getting rave reviews. Below I have compiled some of the BEST comments left on the video's Youtube page. See for yourself...

"This is the funniest video I've ever seen in my life." -Subdado

"prob the best video on youtube!! what a tribute to the best handshake ever." -matt42b3

"
I watch this at least once a day - it's f@#king hilarious!" -thebryman

"I'll say it again, this is simply the greatest scene recreation ever made." -23house23

"i normally hate these take offs but THAT WAS F@##KIN AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHAH funnnnnnnnnyyyyy sh%t! i was laughing for sooo long." -banksy711

"seemless!, for a moment there i thought the fat kid actually was Carl Weathers!" -thegottibrown

"This could be the best thing I have seen on you tube and in my life." -TheKradle

"i mean,making a movie called "A Tribute to The Handshake in Predator..." hahaha man ill give you 5 [stars] just for the title." -Kamelg

Me and my friend, Matt McGregor, came up with this idea while having an instant message conversation at work. We took one weekend and shot it, little did we know how well it would be accepted by everyone. It's been great and a lot of people have gotten a good laugh from it. So with no further ado, I give you my first semi-successful viral video:



If you liked this video as much as others have, PLEASE SHARE it with your friends. I would love to see the number keep climbing. Also check out our PULP FICTION TRIBUTE.

No comments: