Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Spirit Sucks?

So I thought I should share this piece of valuable information. I'm sitting here, waiting for an advanced screening to start and I just so happen to overhear a group of entertainment journalists discussing Frank Millers new movie, The Spirit. I wish I could say that what I heard was good. These guys were ranting about how embarrassed Frank should be having directed this "royal piece of sh*t." They continued to say that studio heads will know that the "Frank Miller experiment is a total failure." "He should go back and stay in the comic book world."

Just a little FYI, you might want to sit this one out while its in theaters, wait for this one to stink on DVD. I know I will!

"I'm on my way!"

3 comments:

Aaron J said...

Maybe you should wait for actual reviews...I know you already weren't interested! :P

BK said...

The previews did look hokey. I'm sure I'll end up seein' it, but I hope it's really not that bad.

EuEu said...

The movie is really really bad. I've just watched it today and I must say, worst movie I've ever watched. Sucks big time!