Monday, April 13, 2009

Dare I say "BEST SCIFI" movie of 2009...

If you see ONE scifi film in the theaters this summer, this has GOT to be it. Moon pits Sam Bell (Sam Rockwell) as a lonely astronaut approaching the end of his 3 year contract working a moon base. Things quickly start to change putting him in a spiral of delusion and confusion, which Director Duncan Jones captures beautifully in the spirit of scifi classics like 2001: A Space Odyssey.



I was fortunate enough to see this film at the Sundance Film Festival 2009, and can confidently add that it was one of my personal favorites this year. Stunning visual effects, a great script and a noteworthy performance by Sam Rockwell, are all golden factors in this cinema treasure. I highly recommend, that given the option, you check this film out. You won't be disappointed.
Moon
will be released in New York and Los Angeles on June 12.

3 comments:

BK said...

So looks like I have to fly to LA or New York to see it. Sheesh!!

BK said...

And I so wanna see this stinkin' movie!!

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!