Thursday, January 06, 2011

My celebrity lookalikes, or so I'm told...

It has been a very interesting week. Throughout my life I have been told that I resemble certain celebrities, but through the years I have never been labeled as one specific celebrity so often and frequently as I have this year. People have frequently told me I look like the following:

1. Bradley Nowell (lead singer of Sublime) but not dead or on drugs.

But I don't see it.

2. Ethan Suplee (actor) only 100 pounds thinner.

But again, I don't see it.

3. Justin Timberlake (as far fetched as it sounds)

I may have real deal DANCE MOVES, but again, I don't see it.

But over the last few months, on an almost daily basis, I've been hearing the same phrase. In person, on the web, and even from family members. "You look like Jason Statham," those are the words that have been uttered more frequently than you can imagine. Do I think I resemble the British action star? Well, besides sharing the same hair cut and 5 o'clock shadow, no I do not. But it seems others would disagree.

Comments are left on my semi-popular Youtube video "A Tribute to the Handshake in Predator" everyday. And only recently have I been getting comments from complete strangers regarding my Jason Statham-esque looks. Here are a few examples:

"You look like Jason Statham"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My very own Transporter

Babso said...

You are so hysterical . . . but I have to agree with the Jason one . .

BK said...

My vote is for Statham!! And not just because he makes bald look good! :-D

Les Champs Elysees said...

Finally got around to adding your blog to my blog roll, as well as adding you on xbox. Stop by and check out my blog.

Aaron York