Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Great Quake of 2008...

A major "groundbreaking" occurrence in the world of Kristian Odland today. Just before noon I experienced my first Los Angeles Earthquake. I was shocked and caught off guard by the 5.4 earth rumble, but normal Angelenos didn't seem to be phased. It was almost as if quakes happen so frequently they are numb to it. I guess I haven't lived here long enough to know that, but I thought it was a big deal. I mean my entire fourth floor office shook all over the place. And I don't know about you, but when buildings are moving, I 'm worried for my safety. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Gotta love the picture above. I think it captures exactly how most Los Angeles residents felt about today's tremor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest picture I've ever seen. ever. I'm glad you're alive and not covered in shampoo.