Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I broke up with Tmobile...and I'm happier than ever!

After a long 5 year relationship with T-Mobile I have decided to part with the cell phone service provider. Me and the hunk of junk pictured to the right, went through college together, hell we made the trek from Park City to Los Angeles together in 2006. I will say that through thick and thin this Samsung doorstop, has pulled through for me. But alas, all good things must come to and end...for BETTER and more amazing things!!

Last night I jumped on the bandwagon and got myself a little piece o' geeky technology, maybe you've heard of it, it's called an iPhone. In order to become so blessed, I had to cancel my old T-Mobile contract and joined AT&T. That in itself was much more of a chore than I had forseen. I had to change phone numbers which was VERY painful. I had grown very attached to my 801 Utah number over the years, but the "JUICE" was definitely worth 'SQUEEZE." The iPhone 3G is the best thing that has happened to my cellular phone world. Email, Internet and Apps, OH MY!! If you knew what was good for you you'd get one too!! Peer pressure!!!P.S. If you know me and haven't heard already I will be sure to send you my new cell number sometime in the very near future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel my friend

Anonymous said...

Dude... i wished i discovered ur blog a long time ago, it's hilarious. i will go thru ur archives :P