Friday, September 05, 2008

Want to find out what music you listen to most?

Recently I signed up for this little website called Last.FM. Maybe you've heard of it. It is a music service that learns what you love to listen to. Every song you play on your computer and/or iPod is tracked on your Last.fm profile and stats are recorded showing what you listen to most. You can also connect with other people who like what you like - and recommend songs from your music collection.

One feature that I like is that Last.FM actually tells you what you top artists and/or albums for the week are. Its fun to see what your listening trends are and to actually see what you listen to most. Here is a listing of my top artists for the week.







I am anxious to see how my listening habits evolve. I highly recommend that you sign up for this service and add me as a friend, so we can share/recommend music to each other. Join Last.fm!

No comments: