Thursday, September 04, 2008

If we voted on looks alone....VPILF

It's shaping up to be a very interesting race for the presidential throne. Sinse Senator John McCain announced his Vice Presidential nominee I must say that I am finding true joy in all the recent attention that Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is getting these days. The Internet has NEVER been more entertaining. Pictures, videos and "you name it" are popping up. I like this particular photo of the baby makin, gun totin', oil drillin Governor.


Clearly a fake, but VERY enjoyable. Man, had I still lived in Utah, I would secretly vote for McCain/Palin purely based on the fact that Sarah Palin is a V.P.I.L.F. (if you don't know what that means, I'm feel bad for you but its a spinoff of the term "MILF"= "Mom I'd Like To F**k")

No comments: