Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm moving back to Utah...adios California!


After much consideration, and some VERY difficult decisions, I have decided to make the grand trek back to Utah. My time here in LA has been great, I have made my mark on the entertainment industry but it is time to get back to my family.

I have come to this conclusion after looking at how much money I had to spend just to survive in this place last year. Bottom line, it is just too damn expensive. So, at the end of this month, I will be loading up my car and making the trek back to the great Beehive State (aka Utah). On the bright side I will be be back with my family, and will be able to spend more time with my Utah friends again. OH YEAH! Not to mention, there are quite a few ladies that I want to pick things up where they left off with.


I know this is a very sudden decision, but I know in my heart that it is what is best for me. I will deeply miss all the great people that I have come to know over these past two years. My experience in the entertainment world has been MORE than valuable. I know it will suite me even better in Utah. I mean let's face it...I will be a virtual celebrity from the second I return., that's ALWAYS a good thing!

Now that this is out in the open, I need to plan some GRAND get together for my Cali peeps, before my triumphant exit. Keep your eyes peeled for an eVite , I'm thinking mid-April, I am really going to miss everyone out here. Almost as much as the weather, just kidding. Only one month left and then Mama, I'm coming home.

2 comments:

Aaron J said...

lol

Anonymous said...

yeah, right.