Tuesday, February 12, 2008

KITT is coming....this weekend!

We are only days away from the NBC reincarnation of Knight Rider. Set to air this Sunday at 9/8 Central, the 2 hour movie (that's right, it hasn't become a series yet people. If you want it to be a series, tell all your friends to watch.) stars Justin Bruening as our hero, Mike Tracer, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, the beautiful Deanna Russo, and Val Kilmer as the voice of KITT.

Having been a part of this project from the beginning, I must say that I am VERY excited for the show. Initially, I assumed it would be loads of fun, but when I attended the Knight Rider publicity event I knew it was going to rock. I urge you to tell all your friends, family and coworkers to tune in. You WILL have fun watching...in the meantime check out this BRAND new segment from Jay Leno's Garage featuring our very own KITT.

Don't forget to set your DVRs or park your rear in front of your TVs this Sunday, and enjoy...let me know what you think!

No comments: