Friday, February 01, 2008

One Month Later...


January is official behind us, that means its time to review my monthly goals. You will remember that I laid out a few goals for the month with hopes of actually following through and accomplishing them. I figured setting them at the beginning of every month would make it easier for me to meet them. Here were my goals for the month of January:


1. Gym Membership & workout every weekday(drop weight approx. 10lbs)
2. Eat half as much & No soda for entire month.
3. Write in blog at least twice a week.
4. Read 1 book this month.
5. Spend money only on necessities.

Lets see how I did as far as meeting those goals. Here are the Results

1. Joined Gym, workout every weekday (partial check, the work out I'm doing has me resting on Tuesdays and Thursdays.) And I only dropped 2 pounds.
2. As far as I can tell I have been eating a lot better this month. And I think I only slipped 2 or 3 times when it comes to drinking soda.
3. My blog has NEVER looked better. I superseded my hopes on this one.
4. And I am pages away from finishing my book for the month. (I haven't been able to read as much as I would like due to my recent move.)
5. I have been extraordinarily good and watching my finances this month.

I wouldn't go as far as saying "Mission Accomplished," but overall I would say I was pretty successful. Time to think of some new ones, and I'll post them.


No comments: