Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ringing in the New Year...

Before I start, I just want to wish each and everyone of you a VERY happy 2008. 2007 has officially come to a close. As I think back on the year, I remember some really good times, some hard times and see all the mistakes I made. This is the time of the year when we are supposed to make New Years Resolutions. And I, like everyone else have made them and broken them every year. We have all heard that writing down these resolutions make it much easier to keep them. This year I am going to take a different approach, instead of making several big goals for the span of the whole year, I am going to make several Goals that span the length of one month. That way I will be able to see the success of them much quicker and have a greater sense of accomplishment. That is actually one reason I am writing this blog. I want to document my results. I started this blog just over a year ago and have not been so diligent in writing on a regular basis. So this in itself, will be one of my resolutions. So with no further delay here are my goals for January 2008:

1. Gym Membership & workout every weekday(drop weight approx. 10lbs)
2. Eat half as much & No soda for entire month.
3. Write in blog at least twice a week.
4. Read 1 book this month.
5. Spend money only on necessities.

I will be keeping track of these 5 goals and will follow up at the end of the month. For those of you reading this, I would also appreciate your support and encouragement. Feel free to ask me how my goals are going. I could use the extra encouragement. Happy new year to all, stay tuned for more blog entries.

No comments: