Friday, March 07, 2008

Terminator: The RETURN of the Sarah Connor Chronicles?

I finally got around to watching the finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and I must say that overall I was well pleased, but uncomfortably wanting more. The fate of the show is still up in there air, and I can only hope that the show will return for a second season.

Now, the official word from the network is, "No word yet regarding season two. Fox usually announces returning shows in May around upfronts." However, E! reported today that some scuttlebutt came their way yesterday, saying production is set to resume in mid to late June, star Thomas Dekker told E! at last night's American Idol party he was feeling pretty good and is "pretty sure" the new season will happen.

According to Dekker, the producers are currently pitching second-season stories to the network.

Maybe this is a glimmer of hope for the show to return, I don't know, but good rumors are better than no rumors. I don't think it by any means is the best show on TV, but I have always been a fan of the Terminator franchise, and the show is pretty entertaining. Don't take my word for it, watch this scene from the season finale (don't worry, there are NO spoilers...)

No comments: