Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New Month, New Goals...

It has been my new years resolution to have monthly goals. As everyone does, I started off on the right track. I had good results in January, but February was a different story, not so successful. So I am determined to have better results in March. Ideally, I would like to have my goals written down by the first of the month and I know we are already 5 days into March, but it's better late than never, right? And as the battle of "Old" Kristian vs. "New" Kristian wages, I am determined to do EVERYTHING I can to make "New" Kristian victorious. Accomplishing monthly goals is one of those things.

Here are my March Goals:

1. Work Out at gym 3 times per week.
2. Read one book this month.
3. No Fast Food this month.
4. No Carbonated drinks this month.
5. Do my taxes.
6. Eat half as much as I normally do.

They are very similar to January's, but I feel like they are good goals to have. If I meet these expectations, I feel like I am at least making some progression in my life. And that is VERY important for me right now.

No comments: