Sunday, January 27, 2008

Moving is ALWAYS an adventure...

It is time for me to finally move it on up, to the East side of town. I am leaving my set up in Studio City for a much better situation in Burbank. For the past 10 months I have been living in a 2 bedroom apartment with three other guys. That's right, do the math, that is 2 of us in each room. Initially it was an ideal situation, seeing that each of us were new to LA and weren't making the kind of money necessary to have private rooms. But now that we each have the means to support ourselves we are moving out.

I have been looking forward to my independence, I find it much easier to focus on my goals and creative projects when there is no one around. So this change will be very beneficial for me. Another good thing is that I am moving in with someone that I already know from work.

Today was my last chance to rent a UHAUL van and pack up my big furniture. That was crappy thing too, because it was raining like no other....If there's one thing I hate more than moving, it's moving in the rain. SO I just bucked up and did it.


The fun didn't stop there, after driving out to my new place, it really started coming down...


Finally the weather let up and I got everything inside, safe and sound.

The new apartment is pretty damn nice, it is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment. So not only will I have my own room, but I will also have the luxury of having my own bathroom. Right now I'm back at my old place packing some last minute things (and using the Internet, which we don't have set up in the new place yet.) Once I'm done here, I will take another load over and spend my first night in my new place. I am really excited!


Once I have settled in and have everything set up and unpacked, I will take you on a virtual tour of my place.

No comments: