Friday, January 11, 2008

New Years Resolution: the follow up...

It's been the first full week of 2008 and I must say that I have been doing pretty good at keeping my new years resolutions. I will admit that I have slipped a few times, but I have gotten back on track and still have my eye on my goals for the month. I did slip and have a soda the other day...it was honestly a simple case of forgetfulness. On the exercise front, I was so good this week. In fact, I worked so hard that my whole body was so sore that I wasn't able to even work out on Friday. Seriously, not a case of me just wusing out, I couldn't move my arms or legs, without being in complete pain. Next week, I should be back in full force. I look forward to hitting it again really hard. I'm still confident that I will get close to my goal weight. My only real weakness right now it my eating habits, I really need to focus on eating HALF the amount I usually do. I think that will be the key to my success.

No comments: