Thursday, January 03, 2008

So Far So Good....

I have been more than diligent my blog writing goal. It hasn't even been a week and I have already made several posts. On top of that, I went to the Universal gym here on the lot last night signed up for a membership.I even did 30 minutes of cardio. While I was there it donned on me that I should weigh myself so I could see the gradual weight loss and get a better sense of accomplishment. As of yesterday, this hefty viking weighed in at a whopping 242lbs. I will be hitting up the gym tonight and will finish this entry.

(***hours later)
Well, just got back from the gym. Still weighing in at 242lbs, but I feel like if I stay at it, I will trim down the eventually! I really feel like I have started out the new year on the right foot. I have found a workout program that should be really good for burning fat and toning muscle. I will start that program next week.

No comments: